Monday, February 1, 2010
A continuation of my cookies post. Among the 3 types of cookies I had bake, this I heart the most. Maybe due to the fact I am a peanut lover. This recipes contains lots of peanut butter. Yummylicious peanut butter. Slurp slurp.
160g icing sugar
2 egg yolks
150g creamy peanut butter
150g custard powder
210g plain flour
- Preheat oven to 150 Celsius.
- Beat A until white and fluffy. Add in B and beat well.
- Sieve in C. Mix till a dough is formed. Scale at 8 grams each portion.
- Roll each into rounds and press against cookie board to form patterned cookies. Arrange on lined baking trays.
- Bake (3) in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Cool well before storage.