Saturday, May 31, 2008
- Peeled and diced the potatoes and placed in a pan over medium-high heat with cooking oil.
- Put in salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle some Italian herbs seasoning on the potatoes.
- Cooked the potatoes until fork tender about 10-15minutes and removed from the pan. Put the potatoes aside.
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the pan to heat, scrambled the eggs until well done and removed from the pan.
- Warm the tortillas.
- Put the potatoes and eggs in the tortilla. Add in some thousand island dressing and roll.
- Serve immediately or keep tortillas in an airtight container, or store individually in plastic wrap.