Honey Sauce Chicken and Potatoes

Sunday, June 29, 2008





Its been quite some time since I had last cooked due to some reason that I shall not disclosed here. Hmm, been looking at my kitchen and I found this pre-mix sauce that I had bought for a long time. So, I had bought some chicken thigh to make this dish. Since I had a few potatoes lying around in the kitchen as well, I decided to use it as well. Two words to describe this dish, SIMPLE and DELICIOUS!


Ingredients

700g chicken thigh
3 potato, sliced
1 pack of pre-mix honey sauce

Methods

  1. Deep fry the chicken thighs till brown. Set aside.
  2. Deep fry potatoes slices. Set aside.
  3. Pour in the honey sauce and 100ml of water into the wok. Stir till the sauce its well mixed and add in the chicken and potatoes. Let it simmer for 2 minutes. Dish up and serve hot.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP