Grapefruit Diet

Friday, August 1, 2008



Grapefruit diet is based upon eating lots of 'fat-burning' grapefruit to kick-start your metabolism. This plan lasts for 12 days, if practice correctly you can lose up to 10 lbs. After 12 days of dieting, if you wish to continue you must take at least 2 days off before doing so.There are quite a few different Grapefruit Diet plan versions available but the principal behind each and every of the plan is the same i.e. eat half a grapefruit before every meal, to enjoy the benefits of the fat-burning enzymes. The calorie intake is limited to not more than 800 per day. Fat-free, low-calories and low in sodium, the Grapefruit diet plan causes rapid weight loss, primarily due to loss of body fluids. The best part about this plan; that is No Starvation. You will be enjoying normal meals at normal times. This is the diet that has been introduce by my friend to me to try out. Basically, we can still enjoy food but of course with moderation. Keep my fingers crossed that I can followed the diet dilligently. Read more from this link.

2 comments:

pigpigscorner said...

I love grapefruit! Tell me if it really works ;-)

SugarliciousGoodies said...

Will do.. Jst keeping my fingers crossed that I could stick to the plan.. Nevertheless, grapefruits are delicious.. So i dun mind trying it out...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP