Beef Curry

Wednesday, July 9, 2008




CURRY will always be a 'must have' items when it comes to eating Nasi Briyani. Since Hubby loves beef, I had chosen to cook Beef Curry as a side dish with my Nasi Briyani. My Mummy taught me to use the cooking curry sauce to save all the hassle in the curry cooking process. This is my second attempt of using the sauce to make curry. My previous attempt was chicken curry and it was a success. Therefore, I had used the same way again and it never fails me.. :) The curry was so delicioius and the fragrance of the curry while it is cooking was just so aromatic and heavenly. Hmm.. writing this post makes me crave for more curry..

Ingredients

1 packet of curry cooking sauce
450g beef, cubed
3 potatoes, cubed
300ml water
salt to taste

Methods
  1. Empty the curry cooking sauce into wok. Boil for 1-2 minutes.
  2. Add beef. Stir well and boil. Add in potato cubes and water. Stir.
  3. Continue cooking until beef is tender.
  4. Add salt to taste.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP