Tandoori Chicken with Naan

Wednesday, July 23, 2008





I have been craving for Tandoori Chicken for quite some time. Instead of eating out, I had decided to buy the Maggi Tandoori Chicken Pre-Mix to prepare it myself. I had heard lots of good comments on this pre-mix. Therefore, I had decided to give it a try as well. Indeed, it tastes good and what else to eat the chicken with if not with Naan. THUMBS UP!! So guys, it is definitely worth to try.

Ingredients

700 g chicken
1 packet Maggi Tandoori Chicken Mix
3 tbsp yogurt
2 tsp ghee

Methods

  1. Marinate 700g chicken joints with the tandoori mix and yogurt for 30 minutes/overnight.
  2. Spread ghee over chicken and bake in oven at 200 degree Celsius for 30-40 minutes.
  3. Serve hot with naan and dhall.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP