What Flavour Cupcake Are You?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I had stumbled on this cupcake quiz and decided to try them out to see which flavour group that I belong to and to my surprise, this is what I got from the analysis of the quiz.



You Are a Chocolate Cupcake




You are deep, richly interesting, and at times overpowering. You have a strong personality.

You are drawn to people who adore you. You love it when your specialness is recognized.



You are like a cupcake because it's hard for people to get enough of you.

You have a mysterious charm that makes you incredibly addicting. People are drawn to your drama.





What a coincidence right since I just blog about my chocolate cuppies in my earlier post.. What a small small world.... :) Ever wonder which flavour are u? Go ahead and try out the quiz and see for yourself....

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP