Fondant Cuppies Creation Continued.....

Sunday, August 30, 2009

As promised in the earlier post, here is the remaining creations of fondant cupcakes. This cupcakes are easier to make as compared to the animals figurines. I can't be making 60 plus animals figurines rite? I'll be dead tired after making them.. So to ease my 'burden', the second and third batch fondant cupcakes were flower themed. They still look lovely to me... Do you share the same opinion as I do? Kindly have a look at them and give your verdict..

Second batch - flower themed

Third batch - flower themed as well

Some of the close up shots for the flowery ones......











1 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are fantastic! Yum....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP