My New Toy in Da House

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mummy mentioned about organising a BBQ dinner back in hometown. Since Hubby and I will be heading back Kuantan for this long holiday during the Merdeka week, I had decided to invest in buying a gas grill to be used for the BBQ. Initially I was torn between choosing a charcoal BBQ set or a gas grill type and at the end, my heart sided on the gas grill one as I loved the idea of charcoal-less and less hassle when I wanted to stored the grill back to my store. The only set back of gas grill as I found out after using it was the timing to BBQ the food items are slower as compared to a charcoal ones. It is one of the disadvantages of gas grill but yet it turn out to be an advantage too, we have a lesser tendency of over burning the food items as we couldn't control the fire when it comes to using a charcoal grill.

So everyone, at the end of the day is what you wanted which matters the most. As for me, the most important part is to be able to gather among family members and enjoy the moment of waiting for the grill food to be ready and the chit-chat session in between the waiting time. Now, are you excited to have a look at my new toy...... Here you go.......

My very own professional gas grill.

The interior of the grill.

Let's begin our BBQ session.. Catch up later in my next post for the food items that I had prepared during the dinner..... :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP