Panko Fried Cauliflower

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have found another way to cook cauliflower. I had found this recipe from the internet and thought of trying it out as I have packet of Panko in my kitchen cabinet. It can be eaten on it's own or dipped with sauces like chili sauce or mayo.

Ingredients

1 medium sized cauliflower, cut into small florets
2 tsp Italian seasoning
3/4 cup Panko
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg, beaten

Methods

  1. Blanch cauliflower florets in boiling water till soft. Drained excess water. Pat dry.
  2. Dip cauliflower florets in beaten eggs.
  3. Cover the cauliflower with Panko.
  4. Heat oil in pan. Pan fry both side of cauliflower till golden brown. Repeat the same for the rest of the ingredients.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look soooo yummy... I hope to try them one of these days. Good job and nice blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP