Muhibah Seafood Restaurant

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hubby and I were back to my hometown for Father's Day celebration. I didn't bake any cake for this occasion coz Daddy is not really a cake lover. Therefore, I had brought back some Chinese dishes instead; refer my earlier post 1 and 2. Since I started to learn how to cook, Daddy, Mummy and Sis never really had the opportunity to sample the food I cooked. So, I am hoping that I can dish up different stuffs every time when I were back home.

For this year Father's Day, we went for a simple dinner in a seafood restaurant in Padang Lalang area. Muhibah Seafood Restaurant is famous for their shark's meat dishes. We were among the first few customers who had arrived at the place since tonight will be a 'hot' night where lots of family going out for 'makan' celebration.

When I was small, I never really know the meaning of Father's or Mother's Day but as the years passed by and the older I am, I realised that these days are extremely meaningful for all the unconditional love and care they had showered us from the day we were born. Of course, we shall treat not just today but everyday as Father's and Mother's Day to show our gratitude and appreciation to them.

Message to my parents :
I LOVE YOU DADDY AND MUMMY!
HOPE YOU GUYS STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY ALWAYS!

My beloved Daddy and Mummy

Me and family - picture taken by Hubby

Wondering what to order? Look thru the board to decide...
Feeling hungry? Eat nuts first..

Salted Baked Chicken

'Four Heavenly Kings' aka Stir-fry Four Types of Beans

Stir-Fry Shark's Meat - one of their signature dish

Thai Style Beancurd

Crispy Squid with Salted Eggs

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP