Rice Burger

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rice burger was something that attracts my interest when I was browsing the Internet few weeks ago. It still looks like burger with only one difference which is instead of the normal buns used, it was substitute with 'buns' made of rice or rice patties. The concept of making the rice patties are similar to preparing onigiri.

Placed cooked rice on to the mould. I had used Japanese rice since they tends to be sticky after being cooked.

Add in any type of filling that you prefer in the middle. I had used salmon furikare and scoop in cooked rice again on top. Pressed hard to form rice patties.

The end result - rice patties.

Brush a bit of soy sauce on the rice patties and pan-fry/grill them.

My very first Rice Burger.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP