Baked Seafood Pasta

Friday, July 17, 2009

It's seafood dinner for tonight... Oops.. I should be more specific.. It's baked seafood pasta for dinner. I had used fettucine for this recipe. The sauce in this recipe was actually the bottle of pasta sauce left in my fridge for quite some time. As I had make a promise to myself to avoid any food wastage, therefore I decided to used up the remaining pasta sauce. Hence, it definitely makes my preparation much easier. You don't believe it's that simple? Go thru the steps below and see for yourself.

Add 1-2 tsp salt to water. Bring the fettucine to boil and cooked al dente.

Place the fettucine in the baking dish. Set aside.

Add 1 tbsp olive oil to wok and add in minced onion and garlic. Cooked till fragrant and add in octopus and prawns and some herbs of your choice (I had used Italian seasoning - a combi of few types of herbs). Stir-fry till prawns turn slightly red.

Add in red capsicums and green peas. Stir-fry for a few minutes.

Add in pasta sauce. Stir till all are well mixed.

Transfer the sauce and fillings into the baking dish with pasta.

Topped the fillings with sliced crabsticks.

Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. and bake in oven for 15-20minutes at 200 Celsius.

Garnish with herbs again to enhance the aroma and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes at 200 Celsius.

Final product - baked seafood pasta.


So, what do you think? Pretty simple right... It's so simple that I think I wouldn't be ordering these types of food in restaurant anymore. I can have it in the comfort of own home and choose the ingredients that I love to be in this dish. Yumz yumz...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP